Create lightbulb moments
In today’s world of short attention spans, you often have a matter of seconds to get your message across to your audience. An explainer video is THE ultimate tool for audience education. It communicates the broad strokes of a business, product, service or concept in a quick, snappy way, concisely communicating the really important key points, and creating instant understanding.
Explainer videos are most commonly used to educate potential customers about a product or service; but they can also be used for educational purposes, to break down and explain complex or lengthy topics. If you struggle to explain what you do, or you’re looking to give your audience a ‘lightbulb’ moment – where something they didn’t understand becomes something they do – then an explainer video could be just the tool you’re looking for.
Explainer videos we’ve created…
The Oxford club. Retire now on one perfect stock.
Comfort Infant Formula - Discovering the wonders of whey to improve infant formula.
New food waste regulations for people who live in flats.
Helping you to find your perfect office space.
Conversation intelligence platform for sales teams.
Introduction to community paramedicine.
Did you know…
Video is comfortably the most popular training technique.
🌎 “The world’s most versatile marketing tool…”
But don’t take our word for it: here are 8 ideas, off the top of our head, to amplify the reach of this essential piece of pillar content…
- Post it on your home page.
- Use it in your email signatures.
- Share it on your social media timelines.
- Promote it with paid social ad campaigns including on YouTube, targeting your ideal target audience.
- Use the source files (which you get to keep) as graphics and microinteractions on your website, and other print/digital assets. You can build a whole brand around a brilliant explainer…
- Loop it on the big screen at your next event.
- As a powerful intro tool during your training/onboarding process for new hires.
- Impress prospects in your face-to-face or virtual sales pitches.
Why use explainer videos?
Cut through and engage
Join 1,500+ success stories…
We’ve created videos for people all over the world including:
We created a short video to show QSpex USP of delivering glasses the same day as the customers eye exam and to any location.